NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
You’ve Got a Mission to Sell!
Established in 1903, Beyond Vision is a non-profit, social enterprise dedicated to providing career opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired. Our mission is to grow the company revenue to expand employment opportunities for visually impaired people. This is a rare opportunity for that salesperson who is not only driven by meeting and exceeding company sales goals, but a real dedication to having a positive influence on the lives of others.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated “hunter” that has a proven sales process of identifying, prospecting, and bringing in new business. We have a list of well-known local customers to build upon. We will also provide the onboarding, training, and tools necessary for you to be successful.
We offer a customer focused, fast-paced environment that revolves around a teamwork approach.
What you will do:
- From our qualified prospect list, work a proven sales process that will bring in new customers.
- Effectively manage the sales process from lead development to accepted proposal. Work with senior management and accounting to ensure accurate pricing, scheduling, and customer set-up.
- Develop and provide professional presentations to prospects at their site or at Beyond Vision. Effectively leverage our mission and full range of services.
- Serve as an ambassador of Beyond Vision in the local community.
What we require:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required). College diploma a plus.
- Five year history of moving prospects full cycle from lead to close in a B2B or B2G environment.
- Demonstrated mastery and use of a CRM.
- A passion for our Mission and a “Mission First” work philosophy.
- Ability and interest in working within a team-based environment.
- Work out of Milwaukee locations. (Note: a new company building will open in West Allis in 2022).
- Local and regional travel is expected.
We offer competitive salary/commission, benefits, and a culture of cooperation and fun.
Beyond Vision abides by the requirements of federal laws which prohibit discrimination of individuals with the following legally protected status: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and protected veterans. Beyond Vision also abides by affirmative action requirements to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race and sex (per Executive Order 11246), disability (per 41CFR 60-741.5(a), and protected veteran status (per 41CFR 60-300.5(a).