At Beyond Vision our people are our mission. We provide sustainable employment for qualified individuals who are legally-blind in all levels of our organization – from entry-level to management positions. We’re lucky to have employees who make Beyond Vision into a family by supporting one another, growing and learning together, and striving to be their best. Everyone is encouraged to participate making improvements whether it be through providing feedback on a production process or suggesting a way to improve the website. The management team, led by the President, strives to be inclusive and accepting of new ideas and insights from every employee in the organization. New Opportunities:
- OPEN POSITIONS!
- Assembly & Packaging – we are looking for FOUR, Full-Time Employees in the Milwaukee area to begin on Monday, November 28th. Interested? Know a candidate? Please contact Sarah Zellmer – email@example.com
- Customer Care/Desktop Delivery -view PDF or HTML – 2 positions open in California – San Francisco VA and Alameda Coast Guard Station
- Customer Care Specialist – view PDF or HTML – located in Warren, MI
Beyond Vision provides employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Machine Shop
- Assembly & Packaging
- Contact Center
- Engineering/Product Development
Beyond Vision offers the following benefits to eligible employees.
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If you’re interested in being considered for employment, please complete the Employment Application or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414)778-5800 for more information.