Category: Uncategorized

Blind Ambition – Winter 2019 Edition

Integrated Workforce is Core of our Mission 51% of Beyond Vision’s workforce is legally blind or visually impaired. the other 49% bring various other talents and experiences to our Mission. Our workplace is not a sheltered workshop. We offer competitive wages with full benefits to every single employee. And we don’t stop there.¬† ¬†Read more…… Continue Reading Blind Ambition – Winter 2019 Edition