Beyond Vision

Location History

Looking back at our history, it’s been a continuous chain of growth!

  • 1903 – Space was leased in December at 1323 Vliet Street
  • 1908 – Moved to 1314 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
  • 1917 – Expanded lease to a third floor for more manufacturing space
  • 1927 – Moved to 125 N. Water Street
  • 1934 – Used building across the street at 144 N. Water for additional warehouse space
  • 1942 – Moved to 2385 N. Lake Drive, former Industrial School for Girls
  • 1965 – Moved into current home at 5316 W. State Street, former Milwaukee Electric Tool facility
  • 2018 – Looking to grow again!

 

Newspaper image of men stacking cocoa mats in stacks over 8 feet high